By now you surely have heard about the restorative benefits of stem cell activation. Gaining popularity in the last decade, stem cell activation methods are being used to help address diseases and injury.
While stem cells are the subject of rigorous debate, there is no denying the growing number of research articles reporting the benefits of stem cell activation, which include:
- Improved Vitality
- Disease Management
- Spine/Joint Injury Treatment
- Auto-Immune Disease Management
- Sexual Enhancement, and more!
With undeniable health benefits, you may be wondering where stem cells even come from! Keep reading to find out the answer to that question.
- Perinatal Stem Cells– Did you know that both amniotic fluid and umbilical cords have stem cells? These stem cells found in pregnant women have the ability to change into specialized cells.
- Adult Stem Cells– Believe it or not there are stem cells right in your body. Although found in small numbers, your naturally occuring stem cells can create various types of cells, helping you to achieve your wellness objectives through your own stem cells.
- Embryonic Stem Cells– As their name implies, embryonic stem cells are sourced from embryos that are 3-5 days old. At this state of development embryonic cells are extremely versatile and can be used to repair/regenerate nearly any diseased organ or tissue. However, these are unavailable and controversial given the nature of their source.
As you can see, there is no one singular place that stem cells come from. However, it is well known by regenerative medicine experts that the best place to find adult stem cells is in your own body tissue, such as your bone marrow. The problem with these however, is that they can also be sleepy and not function well (senescent).
ReCELLebrate: The experts in Stem Cells
If you are curious to learn more about stem cells treatment or other regenerative medicine practices, and what they can help do for you, then we are here for you.
At ReCELLebrate we help you reclaim your health, wellness, and vitality with stem cell activation. Whether you are treating an old sports injury, seeking to help your aging loved one, or simply want to biohack your way to a more youthful existence, we love to help enable you to reach your wellness goals through functional and non-invasive stem cell activation.
Using ethically sourced regenerative biologics that are naturally occurring, our regenerative medicine specialists use multiple stem cell activation methods to enable you to achieve your objectives. The power of healing your body is found within it! Let us help you unleash that power through stem cell activation.
Get in touch with us today to chat with our regenerative medicine specialists about the restorative benefits of stem cell activation and see if this cutting edge regenerative approach is the right choice for you!