Our Regenerative Medicine Team
Jeffrey Gross, M.D.
- Regenerative stem cell medicine and anti-aging specialist.
- Spine fellowship trained neurological surgeon.
- Author of book chapters and medical research cited over 1000 times.
- Treats athletic injuries of the hip, knee, shoulders, spine, and more.
- Conservative specialist offering precision medical, longevity, and biohacking consultations to reduce disease and improve health-span.
- Undergraduate degree in Biochemistry from U.C. Berkeley
Medical degree of the George
- Washington University School of Medicine
- International award-winning speaker at Biohacking and Stem Cell conferences.
Elvia “Via” Beasley, RN
- R.N. with acute and critical care hospital experience.
- Caring heart and driven to help patients achieve their goals.
- Originally from Colorado and Texas, but a Las Vegas local for 3 decades.
“We don’t continue to practice medicine the way we were trained 20 or 30 years ago, we practice it now for the future…”
-Jeffrey Gross MD