Your hip bears the immense responsibility of carrying your body’s weight as it is transferred to the legs. Not only is the hip one of the most flexible joints in your body, but it is surrounded by several ligaments and muscles, making it vulnerable to injury and pain.
Your vulnerability to hip pain only increases as you get weaker and older, which can lead to a wide range of conditions, including chronic hip pain.
If you suffer from chronic hip pain then you are well aware of how hindering it can be. In this article we are going to further explore the causes of hip pain and a functional, natural way to get help to put hip pain under control with regenerative medicine.
Causes of Hip Pain
Hip pain is common amongst adults of all ages. But there is no one single source of hip pain. Here are some of of the common causes of chronic hip pain:
- Strain/Sprain– When you experience strain/sprain you may suffer from swelling, bruising, or intense pain.
- Join Infections– Also known as septic arthritis, joint infections may cause hot or swollen hips.
- Osteoarthritis– Characterized by joint degeneration, inflammation, and stiffness after moving, this condition is most common in individuals over 45.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis– Characterized by auto-immune joint inflammation and degeneration, leading to deformity, pain, and stiffness when not moving.
- Hip Fractures– When you experience a hip fracture you may suffer from severe pain or are even be unable to walk.
Getting back towards a pain-free existence may seem impossible when you are suffering from chronic hip pain, but through regenerative medicine you may be able to find relief again–and we are here to help!
At ReCELLebrate, we specialize in regenerative medicine techniques to address a wide range of conditions, including chronic hip pain. Through stem cell activation we kickstart your body’s natural ability to heal itself, using your stem cells as a catalyst to replace or repair your damaged tissues and to work against inflammation. The result? A natural and functional way to help pain, address chronic joint inflammation and degeneration, and increase overall joint longevity.
Whether you or your loved one is suffering from a sports injury or degenerative joint condition, we precisely assess the situation and use the most advanced and functional stem cell activation technique to help you manage your situation through regenerative medicine. Here are some of the common joint issues that can be addressed using stem cell activation:
- Tendon injuries
- Ligament injuries
- Fractures (including fractures which are not healing)
You do not have to always turn to pharmaceuticals to live life pain-free. Contact us today to chat with our regenerative medicine experts and see if stem cell activation is the right choice for you.